Christmas 2011

Our kids were absolutely beyond blessed this Christmas. Dalyn and I literally only bought them 4 presents that were from us ('Santa') but they certainly didn't lack any presents under several Christmas trees this year. We travel to WNC (Western North Carolina) to be with family for the holidays and we stay with the hubs parents. It's great that Dalyn's parents get to experience this pure joy and excitement during the holidays with our kids. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. . . .












Unfortunately, Dalyn's mom got all the pictures of Christmas morning on her camera, so I don't actually have any of the Christmas day. Hopefully, I can get some and upload them soon. I hope you and yours had a truly blessed Christmas!

Comments

Sarah said…
I love their Christmas jammies! Such sweet little ones you have!!
Julia said…
Love the striped pjs! Your two are just adorable! The babes are at such a fun age! Wasn't this Christmas just a blast?! :)

Popular Posts