Funk

I've been in a major blogging funk this year. And I just realized how sad it makes me because so much has happened this year and I've failed to record it. So I'm gonna play a little catch-up for the next couple of weeks and my New Year's Resolution is to do a better job keeping up with my blog. A little bit to my defense is that I've got 5 posts from the last month saved in my drafts! So hopefully I'll get those up. Life has been so crazy busy with two toddlers. When they are awake I'm constantly on, trying to make sure they aren't eating crayons, beating each other up, playing in poop, eating dog food, you get the idea? When they're asleep I'm trying to get stuff done around the house or just to plain sleepy to get my fingers to work.  So if you thought my blog was dead, prepare for overload! hahaha I'm gonna get these 4 or 5 knockout in the next few days. *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular Posts