Cooking 101

So I know by now you've all heard about pinterest. And if you haven't, get on over there because your seriously missing out. Week before last I was tired of our ho-hum meal plans, so I decided I was going to cook my way through my pinterest recipes. Now, I admit, I've got a lot pinned so I didn't get far but I did cook dinner almost every night from there. I thought I would give a little play by play of my recipes, what we liked and didn't like, etc.


Monday -

I had a regular dish that I cook but I had a side from pinterest. Let me just for warn you, this is so good you might eat the whole dish in one sitting.

Crack Potatoes 

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture but if you click on the link above you can find the recipe and also a pictures.

Tuesday -

These are Chicken Crescent Squares. They were delicious!!! They remind me of an old recipe Dalyn's grandmother makes. This is my pictures but below is the link to the recipe.


Chicken Crescent Squares

Wednesday -


I forgot to take a picture again today :-/

We had Honey Sauced Chicken in crockpot. Now, I'm a huge fan of anything you throw in the crock pot. This recipe was good but i wasn't crazy over it and neither was the hubs.


Thursday -


I've made a variation of this recipe before and I'll have to say I liked it a little better. The main difference is that I use Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken. This is a great comfort food recipe though!


Friday -

Let me start by saying, I love soup! If it's got "soup" in the name, I'll try it at least once. Now I've tried before (VERY unsuccessfully) to make potato soup. So when I found the recipe it seems so simple. It worked out perfectly because I was feeling a little under the weather and OOOO did this hit the spot. It was so delicious. I ended up eating it for quite a few days after. As you can see below I topped mine with cheese and bacon. The main difference I used from the recipe below is I used the little square hash brown potatoes. But you must try this recipe.

Potato Soup



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts