Gift Box Help

Okay, so I may be shooting myself in the foot here but I don't know how often my hubby gets a chance to read our blog, so I'm hoping not anytime soon after I post this. I am in the process of making up a little gift box for my wonderful husband for the hospital. He's been such an amazing support through all this and I could not have made it this far without him. I also think that I've been then one who's been showered with all the love and attention so I just want him to feel a little of that because this is a very special time for him too. So far I have a card and a book that he really wanted. I want to get a couple of other small little things but I'm stuck. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me on other things I could add?? I was thinking maybe a daddy of twins t-shirt?? Suggestions, please!!! I want to get it together in the next week or so just in case.

Comments

Unknown said…
if he likes coffee in the morning there is a too cute coffee travel mug here is the link
http://shop.cafepress.com/father-of-twins
Robertsons said…
My hubby was good with Twizzlers, M&Ms and the cameras. The food kept him from saying things he shouldn't and the cameras kept him from touching things he shouldn't. LOL

3 days, more or less depending on labor, in the hospital is a very long time. Give him a couple books, or puzzle books, maybe a hand held solitare video game thing. John still wears his "I'm a Dad" shirt proudly, so you can't go wrong with that. I'd also consider one of those neck pillows and maybe even a small blanket. The nurses will make sure you are comfortable, but hubbies are on their own usually. Plus, they fail to think of themselves while you are in labor. Oh, and a roll or two of quarters for the vending machines! An absolute must!
Anonymous said…
My vote is for Valium! LOL How about a gift card for Starbuck or other coffee/favorite place near the hospital. That way he can jog across the street and grab a snack or quick break! (Maybe even bring you one back) I love you guys and think about you a lot. Talked to your dad today!! ~ Tonia

Popular Posts