Emergency Doctor Visit Number 2

Twice!!! in almost 18 weeks!!! I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one. This morning I woke up about 4:30 with menstrual like cramping, I thought it was probably ligament pain and took some Tylenol and laid back down. When I woke up again at 7:30 I had intense burning along with the cramps. After hopping in the shower I decided I needed to call the drs office. Of course you would know it would be the day they didn't open until 9am. I called the on call doctor but he was in surgery. Go figure!! So I waited until 9 and called the office, they said they wanted to see me right away so off we went. Unfortunately when we got there we were suppose to see the on call doc and he was still at the hospital so we had to wait a while. After we finally got to see him he checked me and my cervix and listened to the babies heartbeats. He said my cervix was perfect and the babies heartbeats were 148 and 162. He is going to send my urine off to check for UTI and then he gave me some stuff for a yeast infection. He also said he wanted to get a little more aggressive with the constipation I had been experiencing off and on. So I'm pushing lots of fluids! He did say we could come back this afternoon and do our scan but we decided since I wasn't feeling great we'd just keep it tomorrow. I've been home all afternoon just being lazy. It has eased off some and the pain has been bearable this afternoon. He did say it could still be some of the round ligament pain kicking in.

In other news I have gained 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I'm blaming it all on Christmas but that puts me up 13 lbs so far. He also said that my uterus was now measuring about 23 weeks or so. I'll update more tomorrow after I get from my appt and hopefully have the much anticipated sexes!!!!! My appt isn't until 2:30 and I dread having to wait all day but maybe it will go by fast.

Comments

WantWait&Pray said…
UGH scary! So glad you're ok hun!
Thinking of you today......can't wait to hear!
My guess is...............boy/girl!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Popular Posts