Much anticipated belly pics. . .


Notice the maternity pants! Out of no where this week I can't wear any of my regular pants, so it looks like I'll be in maternity from here on out. And you know what, I'm perfectly fine with that!! I think I must have been breathing in when he took this one but my belly looks caved in but its not really like that! Hopefully I'll get better about taking them and keep uploading more!

Also, totally un-pregnancy related, I'm trying to get the videos of when we told our parents uploaded but can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Comments

Robertsons said…
I LOVE IT!!! Just wait til you can see them moving, it's crazy! Or at least it was with one, I can't imagine two.
WantWait&Pray said…
ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing! Can't believe how fast we're showing.....YIKES!
Unknown said…
thats amazing congrats!!

Popular Posts