Giving Thanks

So I know I'm a little late but I scarified blogging time for time with family and friends this week, I'm sure y'all understand! Dalyn and I left here Tuesday night headed home for 5 wonderful days!! Traffic was terrible and when we finally arrived I was immediately thankful for a safe trip, we seen so many accidents on the way home. Wednesday morning I got to sleep late, again something I was thankful for. Then I got my hair done, it needed it, so I was thankful for finally not looking like a bag lady. Wednesday afternoon we went a looked at the shower site and I was thankful for the amazing women in my life who want to shower these babies with love, I was thankful for my wonderful husband who gave me these babies, for God who is taking amazing care of me and these babies and lastly for these babies, who made my season even more thankful this year!! We spent the next few days with family and friends celebrating all that we had to be thankful for. We were so thankful to have amazing people surrounding us, amazing babies on the way, a roof over our heads, food on our tables and love in our hearts. We realize so many people don't have these things to be thankful for and we try our best to never take it for granted.

We have a family tradition, every year around this time we go to the Grove Park in Asheville, NC with my in-laws and eat their amazing prime rib buffet! Saturday we did that a viewed the gingerbread houses! If you've never been to the Grove Park I highly recommend it, esp at Christmas because it is beautiful. Dalyn and I have our picture taken in front of the same tree every year, only this year they were a little different. Here are the pictures, my hubby is a joker and so he decided to compare bellies! Although in the picture this dress does a pretty good job hiding mine.

Comments

Popular Posts