Secrets Prevail

So I realize I have a ton of catching up to do with the blogging world. Life seems to be passing me by in a flash right now. I do have a couple of blogs I'm going to try and get in tonight, but we will see how long my eyes stay propped open. :-)

Of course I couldn't do an update without doing an infertility update. Dalyn and I have decided to keep things over the next few months private. We just feel like this will allow us the additional healing we need to move on with things. It's difficult for me not to write about things because this has become such an amazing outlet. I know though that this is the right decision for us right now. But please continue to pray as we will continue to make our way through this strange and uncertain infertility world. Maybe in the coming months I won't have to update about infertility but instead pregnancy!!!

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Comments

Suzanne said…
I'm praying for you as you guys walk down is road again.

Popular Posts