passing me by

Time seems to be flying by me right now. I blink and it seems like another day, another week and then another month is gone! It's so hard for me to believe that we've been back in NC for almost a month now. I seen my first week of work come and go in a flash. So far I like my job, I've realized its going to be a lot more stressful than I first realized. But it's amazing to be able to walk down the hall and see the man of your dreams face. It seems to make the day so much better and enjoyable. I've been charged with making a lot of changes at the clinic and I think its not going to increase my ratings in the office but I think its going to be a really great opportunity for me. On a funner note, I have my first "real" office and I'm really wanting to start getting settled in. I've found several really fun office things but I just can't decide on anything yet. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them on! I posted some of the stuff I found, of course it's all from etsy.

Suggestions welcome, please?!?! Artwork or anything!

Also, I know everyone is waiting for a infertility update but there really isn't much to report on this end. Still waiting on AF, I'll be on CD 26 tomorrow. My cycles have been about 32 days over the past few months so we'll keep a watch on the next few days. I'll be sure to update everyone when something does change.

Comments

Popular Posts