Laughter is the Best Medicine

First, let me start by saying I by no means want anyone to take offense to this. Infertility can be a very sensitive subject and I by no means make lightly of what a very difficult and sensitive thing it is to go through. However, Dalyn and I often turn to humor to try and lighten situations. Obviously, some things are impossible to make light about and in those moments we turn to each other, friends, family and God to help get us through. So with that said I ran across a could of jokes about infertility the other day and since its Friday I thought I would make this post for Infertility Awareness Week a light-hearted one.

How does an RE like his eggs?Over 20mm!

One ovary says to the other ovary, "Hey, did you order any furniture?" The other ovary says, "No, why?""There are a couple of nuts outside trying to shove an organ in."

Why does it take 50 million sperm to fertilize one egg?Because they won't ask for directions either!

Two sperm were swimming through a woman's body. The first said, "Whew. I'm getting tired. Just how far is it to the uterus?""The uterus?" the second laughed. "We're not even past the esophagus yet!"

You know you are trying to get pregnant when:You look at your vegetarian sandwich and the alfalfa sprouts look like sperm . . . or . . . Someone asks you today's date and you reply "Day 21"

Again, I truly hope these gave you a good laugh instead of causing any offense. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts