Household Product Crisis

So I'm a pretty predictable person when it comes to buying everyday things for around the house, like toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, soap, shampoo, dish detergent. Since Dalyn and I got married I've always bought the same brands; Tide for laundry, Charmin for tp, Bounty for paper towels, Pantene for shampoo, Oil of Olay for soap and Cascade for dish detergent. I could send Dalyn out for it and he always knew what to get. So for four years almost I've been buying the same brands, very content with their uses. However, for no apparent reason over the last month or so I've been having a little household product crisis. First it started with the shampoo, i switched to Dove, no big deal. Now its progressed to everything Cottonelle for tp, Gain for laundry, Palmolive for dish detergent, Sparkle for paper towels, and most recently Dove for soap. I mean really!! what's happening to me!! Maybe I just had the need for a change?!? But I mean could I have just not done with changing one thing, I had to change my whole household. Dalyn informed me last night that he hates the new soap!! Guess that's my first clue that things were great how they were. I don't really understand my new need to change everything but I thought I share it with you guys! When I come up with an answer I'll be sure to share it too.

Comments

Popular Posts