Love's Anniversary

Today Dalyn and I celebrate 9 years of being together! For those of you who don't know, Dalyn and I were high school sweethearts. I can remember those first few weeks together like they were yesterday. I had no idea of the perfect life that was to come together but I'm thankful God had his hand involved. We've had an amazing 9 years together and I can only hope the next 90 are as amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to complete me or my life. Dalyn truly is my best friend and my soul mate and I can't wait to see what the years have to bring us.

..:Dalyn, you are the most amazing man. I think God everyday for allowing you to be in my life. I am truly very blessed to have you and am honored to be your wife. I love you more than words:..


May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.

Comments

Popular Posts