Happy Birthday Mom!!

I wanted to take a very special moment to honor my mother on what would be her 51st birthday! Today I try not to dwell on her not being here still but to celebrate the amazing 46 years she did have on this earth. This normally isn't the easiest time for me because her birthday always hits around mother's day, so its a double whamy to remind me how much I miss her to the moon and back. I can't begin to explain what a monumental part of my life my mother played. I was an only child and a girl at that so we formed an amazing bond. She was truly my best friend and I knew she was always there for me. She was always good at remembering the little things and she would always leave me little things to remind me just how much she loved me. Although she can't be here to celebrate I know she's in heaven looking down celebrating with me in her own little way!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MORE THAN IMAGINABLE!!

Comments

Popular Posts