Spring Must Haves

The hubby and I did a little shopping this weekend, and don't be fooled the boy loves to shop. I love that he loves to shop and have loved that about him since day one!! I found some absolute spring must-haves this weekend that I'm gonna work on purchasing in the next few weeks. I posted a few pics of my "want" list. J Crew (which I love everything they have) have some of the cutest things! Here is what I found there:

I love this shirt!!!I liked this skirt. It has cute pockets in the front. And I absolutely must have this shirt.


I also found these really cute Steve Madden flats:Also, this morning, I was reading Emily's blog, a Phi Mu sister from college, and she mentioned these shoes called Naughty Monkey. So I surfed on over and checked them out. I found this pair of flats and they look like an addition to my spring must haves. Thanks em!!!

Comments

Popular Posts