Knitting 101

So some of you may or may not know that I knit. I have been knitting for about two years I guess. I absolutely love it!! It is a wonderful stress reliever. So I've just recently come to realize that I truly can make beautiful things knitting. I made several scarves for Christmas but one in particular that I absolutely love. I decided I should post pics for everyone else to see. I also decided to post the pattern in case anyone reading my blog knits. Hope you like it!!





Yarn: 1 skein Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in your color choice **(I also added another fuzzy white yarn but you can do it plain)**
Needles: US size 15 knitting needles (10mm)
Note: slip all stitches purlwise with yarn held in front

CO 15 sts.
Row 1: *K3, sl 1; repeat from *, end k3.
Row 2: K 1, *sl 1, k3; repeat from *, end sl, k1.
Repeat rows 1 and 2 for 32″
For keyhole: work first 5 stitches in pattern, bind off 5 stitches, then work remaining stitches in pattern. On following row, work in pattern to bound off stitches, cast on 5 stitches using backward loop cast-on (or desired method), then work remaining stitches in pattern.
Continue in pattern for 15″ , then bind off.
**You can make it whatever size you want, the size listed is just what size worked best for me**

Comments

Popular Posts