Whatchamacallit

We called it 'sassy' most of the time.

I've heard it called 'binky'
I've heard it called 'Bo-Bo'
I've heard it called 'La-la'
I've heard it called 'ga-ga'
I've heard it called 'mo-mo'
I've heard it called 'paci'

Call it what you will but you can call it 'Gone' from this household.

That's right, Friday night I decided I was going to take a leap of faith and put Finley to bed with her 'sassy.' Normally, the minute we go to walk out of her room and she doesn't have it she has a huge meltdown. But Friday night was different. She laid in there and groaned and grunted and talked but never once cried until she fell asleep about 20 minutes later. And didn't roll over or make a sound until her normal time of about 9:30ish the next morning.

So, no turning back now. It's 'gone'!! And the transition was a billion times easier than I could've ever imagined. Baby girl, you are growing up to fast but I'm so proud of how easily you adapt to change and each new stage in your life! Mommy loves you!!

Now if we can just break Landry from sucking his thumb as easily!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts