Peas

I am very thankful that so far in our food adventures my kiddos haven't been picky and have loved everything. Well almost everything. Even though I do several bites of peas about every other day, they still aren't warming up to the idea. So I'm curious, do any of y'all have recipes for baby food peas? I've been open to making their baby food from day 1 but when I thought I might be going back to work I decided I probably just wouldn't have the time. Well now that it appears that work isn't happening I wouldn't mind to spend the extra time making baby food if I knew it meant they would eat it. So anyone have any suggestions??

Comments

Trudi and Keith said…
I did make all our boys food, but I learned quickly that peas and green beans were hard to make at home. It always tasted like and smelled like grass. So odd. My suggestion-buy it! And if they never like it, and that's the only thing they don't like, then I figure that's not too bad, right?
Amy said…
For me, the peas and green beans have been the most frustrating to make. The consistency just isn't the same. I'll be interested to see what others say about this. What are your babies' favorites?
WantWait&Pray said…
I have only made carrots, squash and bananas so far...and babies just completed day #4 of banana's so I think we're going to try to butternut squash tomorrow. But if you visit www.wholesomebabyfood.com you can get ideas on how and whatnot. Basically what I've read for peas though is to cook the frozen peas as you would normally and then put them in a food processor or blender to liquify.

Popular Posts