And then. . .

there were 7 . . .

This is from the 4th of July this year. Our best friends Ashley & Tony and their little girl Reeslyn came to meet Landry and Finley. It was by far one of the best and saddest trips ever. It was amazing to finally have our babies and be introducing them to Ashley & Tony. It was one of the hardest goodbyes I think I've ever said to them though. This was probably the second hardest. . . .

This is when we went from 4 to 5 and Reeslyn entered the world. I had no idea we'd skip 6 all together!! We love Ashley, Tony and Reeslyn like they are family. Ashley and I became friends by chance and the rest has pretty much been history. And the funniest thing about our friendship story is that we've hardly ever lived in the same town. I have HIGH hopes we'll change that sometime in the future. I found this quote the day they left and it was perfect.

‎"everyone has a 'best friend' during each stage of life - only a few have the same one" 

I have been so bless to have had Ashley during a lot of stages in my life and am very blessed to have her as I begin this new stage of motherhood. 

We love you guys!!!

Comments

Popular Posts