Temptation Tuesday

I decided to participate in the MckLinky Blog Hop favorite recipe today. Its about your favorite recipes. My dear friend Casey made me this recipe right after I had surgery and it now a regular in our house. I love it!! and it couldn't be easier.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 package of Lipton's Onion Soup mix
1/4 cup water
1 8 oz. fat free or low fat cream cheese, softened
1 can fat free cream of mushroom soup
1 4 oz. can of mushrooms, drained

Directions:
In crockpot, combine chicken, soup mix, and water. Cook on low heat for 4 hours.In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, mushroom soup, and mushrooms. Combine with cooked chicken in crockpot. Continue cooking for one additional hour. (5 hours cooking time total). Serve over angel hair pasta.

**I've used everything from pasta to egg noodles to rice to mashed potatoes. It goes great on everything.**


MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

Popular Posts