6 Weeks - Things With Me

So in the spirit of celebrating however much longer I have with this baby I'd thought I'd update everyone on how things are going with me. So far you wouldn't really know I was pregnant. My number one complaint still at this point is exhaustion. And we'll if that's all I have to complain about I don't think I'm that bad off at all. I'm not extremely hungary in the morning but after lunch it hits me like a ton of bricks about every 2 hours, I feel like I must eat or I'll waste away. That normally continues through bed time and sometimes even a little past. I've had a couple of times when I thought I might be nauseaous but its left just as quickly. My doctors office told me to look for a decrease in symptoms. How do you look for a decrease when you really haven't experienced much to this poing anyways?? I'm fully prepared that this baby might not come to be but I've given up zero hope on this baby. I'm holding out that when I see this little one on the ultrasound next week, I'll get to see everything that should be there including a heartbeat! I just feel like it really has to be. However, I know that God is in control and that he will do what's best for us and this baby. I've decided instead of worrying myself to death this week that I'm going to pray everytime a worry-some thought enters my mind. This way I will give all control to God in the situation.

Comments

Popular Posts