Hellllllo Out There

Hi!

Yes - It's been about a year and half since my last blog post. I don't know why but something in the last week or so has been pulling me back to my blog. I had considered starting a new one but I figured why? This is what I know, where I'm familiar. So here I am.

Life happened in the last year and half and has been completely insane! We moved across state, we purchased a dental practice, we moved again, I started and quit a job, the kids started preschool, we moved again . . . all with 2 crazy three year olds. So, that's a quick summary of what we've been up to in the last year and half. Not to mention I had pretty major surgery and then a breast cancer scare.

Some of the contemplation I've had about coming back stems from having gone through so much in the last year. My marriage has had some big rocks in the last year, my health has had some big rocks, but most of all my faith has had some even bigger rocks. So I can't help but to think God is pulling me back here for a reason. (Don't worry all of the above are back on track and I think growing stronger than ever.)

So, I don't really know where to start. . .
Do I recap everything?
Just the high notes?
Nothing?

I think I'll just feel it out as I go!

So for now, I'm sure you all are wondering mostly about my two beautiful, crazy, smart kiddos. We just spent a week in Disney World. So I couldn't think of a better time to share some of our pictures.









Comments

Popular Posts