Why Not?

Get 50 free christmas cards from Shutterfly??

Dalyn and I are a little cramped with $$$ this holiday season. It happens, especially with only one spouse working, so I wasn't sure we'd have the extra cash laying around to send Christmas cards. Couple that with the $10,000 bill I got from the NC Dept of Revenue and well we're broke. Thank goodness it was the grinch trying to put an evil kink in Christmas. It was a simple mistake on their part. *deep sigh*

Sooooo, when I started reading about the 50 cards shutterfly is giving away to bloggers I was so excited. I scavenged their website with no luck as to finding where I should sign up to get these christmas cards. So I simply thought I had missed it, until a blog mommy that I followed posted the link on where to go. Maybe you've wondered the same thing? Here's where to go. . . click here

So here are a few I really liked. . .





Since we're a little tight on cash we're also tossing around several ideas for Christmas gifts from Shutterfly. Considering this is the first Christmas with the munchkins' I know everyone will appreciate photo gifts. Since we have lots of family and friends who read our blog I don't want to give a lot away but here are a few of the gifts I liked.




If your interested in any of the cards or pictures I linked them back to Shutterfly's website so all you have to do is click on the picture.

There are so many to choose from. Hopefully, Dalyn will be willing to help me narrow them down. In the meantime, head on over and get you Christmas cards too.

Comments

Popular Posts