Details

I feel like sometimes I forget to write things down and today two very interesting things happen that I want to make sure and remember.

1 - my son cut his first tooth. lower left.

2 - my daughter associated mama with me. no really i swear she did. i had a job interview this morning (a 3 hr one to be exact) and wanted to do some Christmas shopping afterwards so that left her with daddy all day pretty much. When I finally got home, her and Landry were in their jumparoo and exercaucer. Finley looked straight at me got all excited and said 'ma-ma'. She's been saying ba-ba and we've thought she's associated it with her bottle but for the warmth in my heart I'm believing she's associate 'ma-ma' with me.

I just cannot believe how fast they are growing and changing.

Comments

Popular Posts