thankful for . . .

a solid nights sleep. My babies have been great night sleepers since they were about 2 1/2 months old. So for the past week or so they've been waking up several times in the middle of the night. Yesterday I broke down and took them to the doctor just to make sure it wasn't their ears. It wasn't, thank goodness. She said it could be teeth or a growth spurt or just a phase. So last night we put then down with fingers crossed and thankfully not a peep until about 6:30 this morning, when Finley tussled for her paci, got it and fell straight back to sleep until they both woke up around 8:30. I woke up feeling extremely refreshed! I have also ran into several twin moms recently and stumbled onto several twin mommy blogs whose twins are 9 mos+ and are still getting up 2-3 times a night. It really put things in to perspective and so today I'm thankful my sweet munchkins sleep through the night and I get a solid nights sleep most nights!



-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts