slow cookin'

I am soooo thankful to have my crockpot. Simple, yes I know but man does it comes in handy with two very busy babies. Finley is teething and I mean so bad so that when I took her to the dr on Monday they said it looked like she was trying to cut four through at the same time. YIKES!! So needless to say she wants mommy cuddles almost all day. And I mean really who could blame the poor girl. I'm just happy she is still napping and sleeping good at night. So today was a day for the crockpot. Maybe tomorrow if my new recipe turns out good I will post it. And could be get so lucky as to wake up with at least 1 little nub poking through to give this girl some relief.

Comments

WantWait&Pray said…
I could have written this post myself! Harper won't be put down...I've been putting her in the Moby wrap so I can get things done but she wants to be held ALL.The.Time! I think she's gonna cut teeth before Hudson....though he seems like it's hurting him more she's just all around a bit fussier.
Anyway, LOVE my crockpot! I make something in it at least 2 times a week. I have a GREAT website for all chicken recipes in the crockpot b/c we don't eat much pork/beef. If you want me to email it to you, let me know! It's GREAT!

Popular Posts