Rainbow

Okay not that kind. Although seeing that reminds me that God truly paints beautiful masterpieces.

34630356.JPG.jpg
Today we purchased a Rainbow Vacuum. We had borrowed a friends a few weeks ago and I fell in love. Yes in love with a vacuum and it is possible. Its not just a vacuum but an air purifier, mop, carpet cleaner. I mean do I need to go on? Its amazing. We have 3 dogs but I thought I did a pretty good job keeping a clean house. Once over with this and it was a whole different story. I was absolutely AMAZED at what all it cleaned up. Maybe you've never heard of Rainbow?? I hadn't. But now I'm sold. Our friend has hers for 12 years!! And it still worked wonders. I have a Dyson Pet Vacuum and it would honestly run circles around mine. If you live in NC and want to know more contact me jessicawebb01@gmail.com. If you don't live in NC still feel free to contact me and I'll help you find your nearest rep. Their demos are free and absolutely no obligation. And it absolutely sells itself during the demo. This is great for households with allergies too. The testimonies of families of children with allergies is unbelievable. 

So today I'm thankful for my Rainbow Vacuum. I know it will make our household cleaner and healthier. 

Comments

Popular Posts