count the ways

So we all know I had an epic fail in my 'Blogtober' attempt. I made it about half way through the month then bombed the rest of the month. So, WHY?, you may ask would I make another attempt at something that requires me to blog everyday. Well, the main reason is that I have soooo much to be thankful for. Sometimes it may not be as big and obvious as other times but its still something I should give thanks for. Also, I think lots of times we take the small things for granted. So here goes my next attempt, to blog something I'm thankful for everyday for the month of November. After all, Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks, right? Because I think it is important, join me, in November to give thanks to everything in your life!!

So to start it off, of course I don't want to start off with anything obvious because clearly those are the big big things and they will come later. I'll start with being thankful for the beautiful fall weather we are finally having. We just moved to this area last year so I don't have much to compare it to but it has been HOT this year to say the least. So I'm happy its cooled off and we can get outside and enjoy something other than 90 degrees.

Comments

Popular Posts