Belchers'

So I don't know where to begin to say how thankful I am for the amzing friendship that we have with Ashley & Tony. Tony, Dalyn and I went to school together and Tony and I were in the same grade. So I'd known Tony for quite a while. But our friendship didn't really develop until our senior year. There was a large group of us that had planned to rent a huge limo and go to prom together. Well, needless to say the main planner decided at the last minute to back out and leave everyone hanging. So that left Ashley & Tony, Dalyn & I and several other couples. So Ashley and I, along with the help of our moms, pulled together and planned prom for the group. The rest is pretty much history. . .

Of course like any friendships we've had our ups and downs but we've remained amazingly close throughout the past 8 years. The interesting part of our story is that we've basically never lived in the same city. We've always maintained a 'long-distance' friendship. Ashley was an amazing support to me when I lost my mother and even through she lived 12+ hours away, she was in her car on the way as soon as she heard the news. She was the best matron of honor a girl could ask for. She was a great resource during my pregnancy and continues to be during my journey of motherhood. I love Reeslyn like she was my own andI know Ashley feels the same about my kiddos. Ashley and Tony know more about Dalyn and I than probably even our own families! We've told them things I would dream about telling anyone else. We have a truly unique and amazing friendship that I give thanks for every day and I know Dalyn does to. I can't wait to watch our families grow together and our friendship continue to grow in the coming years. Here are a few pictures of our friendship over the years.



We love you guys and are so thankful God brought you into our lives!

Comments

Popular Posts