Babies' Meet Their Family {part one}

Last weekend we packed up the babies and headed back to Western NC to introduce the babies to a lot of their families that hadn't had the chance to meet them yet. It was also Dalyn's 10 year high school reunion. Friday we spent the day going from house to house and then went to a huge family cookout that night. Here are a few pictures from Friday.

Finley Meeting her Great-Grandmother Mashburn (Dalyn's grandmother)
Landry meeting Nana Mash
Finley and Nana Mash
Landry's Great-Grandmother (my grandmother), Great-Aunt and Cousins
Meeting Lexi, the newest addition to the family. Only  4 days old!!
Finley meeting Michelle (Dalyn's cousin)
Finley meeting Aiden( my great-nephew)
Heather (my neice), Monica (my sister), Aiden (Heather's little boy)

Landry laughing at my sister
Finley laughing too, she must be funny!
Heather & Landry

Comments

Popular Posts