Mommy Must-haves (So Far)

Obviously, this list would be different for every mommy. But these two things top my list so far and they could actually be for any mommy!

Diaper Genie II Elite Diaper Disposal System

Now, let me start by saying, we had loads of people tell us not to waste our money on one of these. But we got it off our registry and figured for $40 why not at least give it a try. I'll admit when I put it together my first works were, "This thing seems like a piece of junk." BUT it really does work!! This one has a little foot step on it so you don't even have to touch the lid, which comes in very handy, esp if you have two babies in your arms. However, my most favorite part of this is that it really does seem to help control odor. So for us this has been a must have so far!!


Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swing - My Little Lamb

Our babies LOVE their swings!!! These things work magic. They could literally lull a baby to sleep in minutes. We don't have many late night, fussy babies but when we do they are life savers. They are also great during the day because after feedings I can just put the babies in there and get plenty of things around the house taken care of. I will say, ours swings side to side and head to toe and both babies definitely prefer side to side but I guess having a choice between both is nice.

Hope these reviews help! But as I said its different for every mom and baby!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My child is now 9 so I have a bit of perpsective, and I would still put these at the top of the list as my favorite baby products. I heard a lot of mixed reviews on the Diaper Genie as well, but I LOVED mine. Even when he really started putting out some stinkers, it worked great at odor control. We ended up buying two so we could have one in each part of our house.

And the swing changed our lives. We didn't have one for the first couple of months, and I was so frustrated at not being able to get anything done because he wasn't happy being put down. The first night we got the swing up and running was the first night I got to use both hands to eat dinner.

So I agree wholeheartedly with you!

Popular Posts