Pregnancy - Week 21

I apologize for the delay. I could have sworn I hit publish on Friday but apparently I just dreamed it.

How far along:
21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Wearing all maternity now but I think if I could get away with wearing sweats, that's all I'd be wearing!!
Stretch marks: None yet on my belly but I've noticed a few popping up on my boobs and hips.
Sleeping: Well I have good days and bad days. I'm still getting up to pee at night. And sometimes my back hurts so bad I'm not sure I can lay down any longer to sleep. Not to mention now that my stomach muscles ache (I'm assuming from where they are stretching) to the point that I just have to sit up.
Best moment last week: Getting to see our little ones and know they are still growing and healthy. We also got the nursery cleaned out and ready for paint and furniture!!
Symptoms: Lack of sleep, constant hunger, peeing all the time, heartburn, backache and round ligament pain still.
Food cravings: I just crave food 24/7.
Food aversions: Not much of anything anymore.
I miss: being able to get comfortable in bed.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower in a few weeks. Getting my bedding this week. Getting my furniture either this week or next.
Body Changes: The dark line down the center of my belly, aka linea nigra, is starting to get darker. My belly feels like it is starting to get big now. At times so much so that I get uncomfortable and can't do anything to feel some relief.
Other Thoughts: I was so happy to see my babies this week. I worry about them almost constantly and its such a relief to see them and know they are doing great. We've gotten some nursery design ideas nailed down and I can't wait to get started. We're holding off until the bedding gets here just to be certain we're settled with the bedding.Hopefully it should be here this week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts