Prayers Please

So i know that normally when I ask for prayers its normally for me or Dalyn but this is an extra special prayer request. Let me give you a little background as to how I know this amazing person. Karen Taylor was my pledge mom the semester I pledged Phi Mu. She thought me what the sisterhood meant and how it could give you everything you gave to it. She was a kind, caring, self-less person, who made my transition into this amazing group of women enjoyable and memorable. To my own fault I hadn't done a very good job in keeping in touch with Karen after I graduated but she was always in my heart and I followed her life a lot through Facebook. I knew that she had found the love of her life and the man of her dreams and that she was set to be married. Yesterday, her wedding day, what was suppose to be one of the happiest most memorable days of her life turned into tragedy before it could even begin. I heard the terribly sad and tragic around 8 pm last night and have prayed almost constantly since for my dear sorority sister, Karen. I couldn't bare to re-post the news article because it was just to sad but I have posted the link below. I also posted their Knot website to give you a smal glimpse into their love story.

Please pray for Karen, pray for her family, pray for his family. Pray for healing, understanding, peace. Pray for her strength as she moves forward in this uncertain time. Pray that Karen seeks the Lord for healing and understanding.

Karen Taylor & Chris Raynor - The Knot Website.
WRAL News Story

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't even imaging the pain she must feel. Thats a horrible way to leave this world I was very glad to hear the man is being charged for vehicler manslaughter. I will be praying for her.

Popular Posts