No Worries

I am still alive. I know its been a while since my last blog and I do apologize. While we live in Knoxville, I only worked part time, so I had tons and tons of time to myself to do the things I love, including blogging. As I posted in a previous blog I decided when we moved here to accept a full time job. Apparently I had forgotten how little time I had to myself when I had a full time job. Course, it doesn't help that I've been working until like 7 or 7:30 every night this week. I have tons of stuff I've been wanting to blog about and it just keep building up and building up. Hopefully, things at work will slow down in the next week or so.

In other news, I reluctantly welcomed AF today, for the first time in 16 weeks. It made me really sad this morning to realize that I would've been 16 weeks today and almost 1/2 way through a pregnancy. I'm trying not to focus on it. Dalyn and I had originally decided that we wouldn't do IUI this month. Well, that was before we knew it was going to take AF so long to arrive. Needless to say we are going back and forth trying to make a decision what to do. I'm sure I will keep you guys updated as to what we're going to do.

Comments

Popular Posts