Thoughtful Thursday

I'm trying up with new things to keep my blog interested other than my crazy infertility life. I've promised myself to try and blog at least 3-4 days a week about things non-fertility related. Well, as much as I've promised myself not to blog about miscarriage/infertility related stuff I do have a thought that I would like to share. Someone texted me this quote the other day and I thought how extremely appropriate this is for so many things that have happened in my life, including losing our first pregnancy. So the quote reads:

"When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better."

So obviously this couldn't be more appropriate with losing our first pregnancy. I've tried extremely hard to continue to place my faith in God through this time but would be lying if I said it wasn't hard at times to continue to trust in Him. When I got this quote it brought me to tears because it really made me think that "yes, something better is going to come of this." Although, things still seem unclear at the moment I know one day I'll be able to look back and understand why we've gone through infertility and losing our first pregnancy. 

Comments

Popular Posts