Who hates the dentist?

I would have to say that 98% of the time I hear people everywhere talking about how much they hate the dentist. Yes, I realize its not a personal vengeance against the dentist as a person but the procedures he performs. I think a lot of people have one bad experience at the dentist and hate them all. Now that my husband is a dentist and I happen to love my dentist, I wish that people knew that not all dentists are bad or are out to purposely cause pain. With that said, I don't post a lot of stuff on here that Dalyn shows me, but this I just couldn't resist. And since he won't post things on here I'm going to share this for him. My heart goes out to this little boy because I have some of the same reactions to anesthesia but it is just to funny not to share. So enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts