Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Its snowing here!! Its seems like its been a really long time since I've seen snow. We never really got to see much living in Nashville, and I have to say its one of the things I miss most from home. Dalyn and I are hoping that we'll get to go snowboarding a lot more often now that we're closer to the mtns.

Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had lots to be thankful for this year. Dalyn's parents came down and we had a wonderful dinner and spend quality time together. I love this time of year, it makes me forget about all the bad things going on in life and appreciate the wonderful things that God has blessed me with thus far. Although Dalyn and I haven't had the easiest year, we realize it certainly could have been a lot worse.

Over our holiday weekend we had our normal Black Friday shopping trip. Every year ends by me saying that I will not be so crazy next year and then I find myself in the same spot a year later. This year we did have several specific things we went after. Sampson, made waste out of our old laptop. He's pretty good at that. So we got a new laptop for $349, not top of the line by any means but it will suit our needs perfectly. Dalyn had also been wanting a GPS system, so we racked up one of those also. I feel like we had a pretty successful trip this year and I didn't leave the day saying I wouldn't do it next year. So who knows what that means, maybe I won't next year.

Also, we attended our last UT football game. Not something that was particularly heart breaking for either one of us, but something we've enjoyed for the last few months. It was also the last game with head coach Philip Fulmer. Also, not something that effects us either way but it was neat to be a part of the end of an era. I have several pictures from the game but they aren't on my computer yet so when I get them loaded I will post them.

Lastly, we have several very exciting happenings this week, none of which we are really discussing but we do ask your prayers.Hopefully, we will be able to update you as to where life will take us next year just in time for Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular Posts