Fall Frenzy

So it dawned on me today that there still was this blog thing that I really thought I should be doing. Its crazy how fast time seems to be going. Lots of things have been going on in life right now to keep me away. Let's start with the most excited of all, we welcomed Reeslyn Mckenzie Belcher into our lives November 14. Weighing in at 8lbs 7 ozs and 20 in long. She has quickly stolen our heart and is going to be absolutely spoiled by Aunt Jessica and Uncle Dalyn. I have posted just a few pictures of her but I'm sure there will be many more to come.

The next thing that has happened is that we are currently actively looking forward to what will happen next year after Dalyn is done here. We have several possibilities going on, none that we're going to announce just yet, but as soon as we have something a little more set in stone we will be sure to let everyone know.

Lastly, Thanksgiving is coming up soon and we are staying in Knoxville for Thanksgiving. I absolutely love this time of year. I have been a busy little bee decorating for Christmas and buying Christmas. I'm happy to say that I'm almost done, I lack Dalyn, my Dad and Dalyn's Dad. So pretty good if I do say so myself.

So hopefully I will try and get better at this. Don't count on it with the holidays coming.



Comments

Popular Posts